Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks!



We are blessed to live in a country which by an act of Congress has set aside a national holiday calling for the people to give thanks to Almighty God. As I look back at this year, there is much I can give thanks for, but today I especially give thanks to God for sending His one and only Son into the world to live and die on a cross for my sins.


Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57.


I was able to gather with family and celebrate with a wonderful meal. IN a time when so many are displaced and so many are hurt by our economic conditions, I am thankful we were able to share Thanksgiving today. God is good!


To hear my Thanksgiving Sermon at Holy Cross, see http://www.holycrosspodcasts.org/C1-media;show,52.

No comments:

Post a Comment