Friday, May 29, 2009

IT's Friday Night!

It' Friday night, and I have just completed a four-mile run. What was great about this day is that the Lord kept revealing his Presence throughout the day. From my quiet time in which Psalm 29:11 jumped off the page...
-- "The Lord gives his people strength; the Lord blesses his people with peace"
-- to seeing a hawk flying down the road with a captured snake
-- to the gentle blowing wind
-- to the blue Georgia sky.

God desires for us to fellowship with Him in all aspects of our lives -- the good and the bad, the easy and the tough, the fun and and the routine. Knowing Him in all our ways (Proverbs 3:5,6) is what fellowshipping with Him is all about.

I am new at this blog thing -- but I hope to occasionally share what I see the Lord doing in our world and in my world, and I hope to share some of the truths He is teaching me. So check out Psalm 29 and see if He speaks a Word to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment