Friday, May 29, 2009

Welcome! I Think.


Welcome to the blog for A Word From The Lord.

I hope to share some of the truths and lessons God is teaching me or questions that He brings to my attention. I am a rookie at this, but I am going to give it a try.

What is the Lord doing in our world? What is the Lord saying about all that is going on in our lives? What Scriptures from His Word is He bringing forth for us to proclaim to our friends?

Please keep in mind that this is not a confidential source. Others will see what you have written. Also remember that this is not a soapbox, but a forum where ideas and sentiments are shared. Please be polite to your Internet neighbors and refrain from criticizing or being condescending. Let Christian love be your guideline as you correspond.
Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment