Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally!!

A simple flight to Seattle and then a brief drive north turned into an almost 16-hour ordeal today.  The Lord was helping me learn anew to practice patience and live into His full provision.  When my flight arrived in Seattle, I turned on my phone to discover a voicemail from the airline saying that my luggage was not put on the flight.


Normally, the airline will deliver to the place where you are staying, but in my case the place I am staying with the bishops from the Anglican Church in North America was out of their range of delivery.  They would send my luggage FedEx.  But of course, FedEx would not pick it up until tomorrow morning (Tuesday) meaning a probable delivery on Wednesday (so no luggage for tonight, all day tomorrow, and some of Wednesday).   OR I could wait at the airport almost 5 hours until the plane arrived with my luggage.  I waited at the airport.

Yes!! My luggage has arrived!
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding...." (Prov.3:5).

No comments:

Post a Comment